In July of 2021 BBLCA facilitated a private well owner water sampling and testing program. A presentation was created on the water quality by licensed professional geologist, Brian Oram that covered how groundwater and surface water are connected. The presentation also covered:
- The Water Cycle
- Well Siting / Permitting or the Lack of an Ordinance
- Well Construction or the Lack of Construction Standards
- Hazards In Your Community (Order a Neighborhood Hazard Report)
- Components of a Well Water System
- Why Test My Well Water?
- The Know Your H20 Diagnostic Tool
- Most Common Problems with Well Water in this Region
- Well Maintenance
- Get Your Water Tested for What YOU Need
Along with tips on how to improve the water at BBLCA.